Have you ever wondered what separates people who think bigger from people who set their bar low? What makes one person accept low standards and another person to constantly raise them?
Why does one person strive to build an international organization affecting the lives of millions of people, while another person is content working her entire life as a clerk? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being a clerk!)
Why is one person challenging herself to run marathons, train her body and get fitter, while another is happy living a sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle?
What drives a person who’s optimizing every single aspect of her life and what causes another person to maintain the status quo?
You can say, “Well, the answer is simple enough – one person is ambitious, while the other one is not.” But what exactly causes it? And most importantly – how do you become more ambitious and think bigger? Is it something you’re born with and can’t change, or is it something over which you have control?
I found this topic so fascinating I decided to find out the answer for myself and write a book about it. This book is the result of my research about people who think big and the science of being more ambitious.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from the book:
- What key things you need to inspire yourself to think bigger, and more importantly, achieve your big goals.
- Why you need a “why,” and what kind of motivators will set you up for success (hint: attaining money or status are some of the least motivating goals possible).
- The single most important thing to thinking bigger. If you don’t have it in your life, you will sabotage your efforts – guaranteed.
- What the chimp is and why you need to learn how to control it to get yourself motivated and work on your big goals. You can be making things hard for yourself without being aware of it.
- How to cultivate the art of strategic laziness to achieve more while doing much less than other people (why work so hard if you can get better results by being lazy?).
- The seven most important triggers of flow – a state of perfect focus where the magic happens.
- The secret of achieving the impossible is not really such a secret, but most people tend to forget about it and get overwhelmed by their goals.
I wrote this book to increase my motivation, teach myself how to think bigger and learn how to raise my standards. I hope the answer I found will help you as much as it has helped me.
You can also learn how to find motivation to become the best version of you. Scroll up and buy the book now.
For more resources, sign up for my self-improvement newsletter:
|Title||:||How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things|
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Psychology, Books, Health, Mind & Body, Self-Improvement, Business & Personal Finance, Management & Leadership, Small Business & Entrepreneurship|
Mistaken for her sister, Diona Brown had been tricked into visiting the island home of the Billionaire Nikias Dranias, who planned on keeping her there as his prisoner to stop his brother from marrying the woman he believed to be no more than a gold digger.However passion had quickly flared between How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things epub / PDF Books
Kira Dawson has the power to burn vampires to a crisp. The problem is, she doesn't know it yet. The even bigger problem is, she's dating one.When Kira Dawson moves to South Carolina, she meets Luke, a blond goofball who quickly becomes her best friend, and Tristan, a mysterious bad boy who sends shi How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things pdf books
No matter how hard she's tried, Nicole Pierce has always picked the wrong guy. She dumps them as soon as they reveal themselves as the cheaters and abusers they are, but it's left her heartsore and discouraged. When she needs a date for a social function, from now on she's going to pick one from the How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things epub books
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER This instant classic explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY The Wall Street Journal Financial Times In The Power of Habit, award-winning business reporter Charles Duhigg takes us to the thrilling edg How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things epub books
Become Emotionally Smarter with a Practical Approach!Emotional intelligence has been a buzzword in the personal growth industry and in high-level corporate recruitment strategies since 1995, when Daniel Goleman used the term for his book title and topic. As we would say today, his use of it went vir How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things epub / PDF Books
Let's play with baby animals! Accompanied by a read-along audio track, more than 70 colorful photos showcase baby animals from all over the world. Meet and learn about all sorts of baby animals, including monkeys, lions, penguins, lemurs, kangaroos, pythons, and giraffes.Snapshot Picture Librar How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things epub / PDF Books
Jaque Pierce was an ordinary 17-year-old girl getting ready to start her senior year in high school in Coldspring, TX when a mysterious foreign exchange student from Romania moves in across the street. Jacque and her two best friends Sally and Jen dont realize the last two weeks of their summer are How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things epub / PDF Books
Victor Barboza has everything but a good woman.Cara Green has a young son, three part-time jobs, and a growing uncertainty about her future.Their worlds collide as Cara serves Victor at an upscale party in Manhattan, upsetting Victor's ex-fiancee, Alexis, in the process. Victor pursues Cara, bu How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things pdf books
It was a hell of a long shot How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things pdf books. CIA assassin Fortune Redding is about to undertake her most difficult mission everin Sinful, Louisiana. With a leak at the CIA and a price placed on her head by one of the worlds largest arms dealers, Fortune has to go off-grid, but she never expected to be this far How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things pdf books
Beth Moore's #1 best-selling book (more than one million copies in print) is available in eBook!Praying God's Word is the perennial favorite Scripture-prayer resource designed to help us decisively overcome specific strongholds: pride, idolatry, addiction, loss, depression, unbelief, temptation, and How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things epub books
How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things13How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things13
- Grimm's Fairy Tales | Books by The Brothers Grimm
- The Adventures of Zelda: A Pug Tale | Books by Kristen Otte
- The Trouble with Goodbye | Books by Sarra Cannon
- The Help | Books by Kathryn Stockett
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde | Books by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Frankenweenie: An Electrifying Book | Books by Disney Book Group
- A Job From Hell | Books by Jayde Scott
- The United States Constitution | Books by United States
- Toy Story: Woody's Aqua Adventures | Books by Disney Book Group
- Donuts | Books by Bryan Langdo
- The Sugar Queen | Books by Tess Thompson
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland | Books by Lewis Carroll
- Another 100 Quotes To Make You Think | Books by Wolfgang Riebe
- The Scarlet Letter | Books by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- iPhone User Guide for iOS 12.3 | Books by Apple Inc.
- iPad User Guide for iOS 10.3 | Books by Apple Inc.
- The Little Mermaid: A Special Song | Books by Disney Book Group
- iPad User Guide | Books by Apple Inc.
- Smart School Time Recipes: The Breakfast, Snack, and Lunchbox Cookbook for Healthy Kids and Adults | Books by Alisa Marie Fleming
- Hold You Now | Books by Carly Phillips
- Rumpelstiltskin - Read Aloud | Books by Kate Friend & Marek Szal
- Wuthering Heights | Books by Emily Brontë
- The Secret Garden | Books by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Moby Dick | Books by Herman Melville
- 5-Minute Recipes | Books by Authors and Editors of Instructables
- Lost in Shangri-La | Books by Mitchell Zuckoff
- Romeo and Juliet | Books by William Shakespeare
- Wiggly the Worm | Books by Arnie Lightning
- The New Avengers #1 | Books by Brian Michael Bendis & David Finch
- Pete the Cat's Train Trip | Books by James Dean & Kimberly Dean
- iPad User Guide For iOS 7.1 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Rikki-Tikki-Tavi | Books by Rudyard Kipling
- Who'll Pick Me? | Books by Janice Alonso
- Hank's Summer Day | Books by Jake Croft
- iPad User Guide for iOS 8.4 | Books by Apple Inc.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid | Books by Jeff Kinney
- Dracula | Books by Bram Stoker
- Christmas Stories | Books by Arnie Lightning
- Heidi Heckelbeck Has a Secret | Books by Wanda Coven
- Lily Lemon Blossom Welcome to Lily's Room | Books by Barbara Miller
- Unbroken | Books by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Soulkeepers | Books by G. P. Ching
- Think and Grow Rich | Books by Greg Habstritt & Napoleon Hill
- Kids vs Fire: Where Did Fire Come From? (Enhanced Version) | Books by Peter Galante & Felipe Kolb
- Clark the Shark and the Big Book Report | Books by Bruce Hale
- Garbage! Monster! Burp! | Books by Tom Watson
- Breaking Rules | Books by Tracie Puckett
- Darkness Awakened (Order of the Blade) | Books by Stephanie Rowe
- The Three Little Pigs | Books by Mark Lesky
- Girl, Wash Your Face | Books by Rachel Hollis
- Twelve Years a Slave | Books by Solomon Northup
- Crazy Rich Asians | Books by Kevin Kwan
- A Taste of Irrationality | Books by Dr. Dan Ariely
- Ten Interesting Things About Human Behavior | Books by Suzanne L. Davis
- Hamlet | Books by William Shakespeare
- Beautiful Demons Box Set, Books 1-3 | Books by Sarra Cannon
- The Goldfinch | Books by Donna Tartt
- The Martian | Books by Andy Weir
- Warning Adults Only: The 9 Daily Success Habits That Indirectly Make You More Sexual, Attract the Opposite Sex Effortlessly, Get More Sex & Walk Around with a Huge Smile Everywhere You Go! | Books by Alex Altman
- Leonardo da Vinci | Books by TouchInside
- Poppy the Purple Turtle | Books by Jennie Cole
- More Than Passion | Books by JoMarie DeGioia
- Kids vs Rain: Where Does Rain Come From? | Books by Peter Galante & Felipe Kolb
- Birthday Cake | Books by M. Malone
- The Guilt Free 3 | Books by Lisa Lillien
- Forever & Always | Books by Jasinda Wilder
- Weights and Measures Study Guide | Books by MobileReference
- A Game of Thrones | Books by George R.R. Martin
- Dream Psychology | Books by Sigmund Freud
- The Hit | Books by David Baldacci
- Little Fires Everywhere | Books by Celeste Ng
- Me Before You | Books by Jojo Moyes
- The Paris Wife | Books by Paula McLain
- Jane Eyre | Books by Charlotte Brontë & F.H. Townsend
- World War Z | Books by Max Brooks
- Command Me | Books by Geneva Lee
- A Feast for Crows | Books by George R.R. Martin
- The Sad Little Flower | Books by Heather Hydrick
- Bluegrass State of Mind | Books by Kathleen Brooks
- 25 Language Phrasebook | Books by MobileReference
- Think and Grow Rich | Books by Greg Habstritt & Napoleon Hill
- The Power of Habit | Books by Charles Duhigg
- The Sugar Queen | Books by Tess Thompson
- Invisible | Books by Cecily Anne Paterson
- The A Song of Ice and Fire Series | Books by George R.R. Martin
- Night | Books by Elie Wiesel & Marion Wiesel
- To Kill a Mockingbird | Books by Harper Lee
- Kill Shot | Books by Vince Flynn
- Just Friends | Books by Billy Taylor
- A Chance in Time | Books by Ruth Ann Nordin
- Six Months in Montana | Books by Pamela M. Kelley
- A Gentleman in Moscow | Books by Amor Towles
- Lone Survivor | Books by Marcus Luttrell & Patrick Robinson
- The Wary Widow (Regency Historical Romance) | Books by Jerrica Knight-Catania
- Grimm: The Essential Guide | Books by NBC Entertainment